Now you can use pancakes to get you some lovin.
This sensual syrup is easy to make. Just two elegant, pure ingredients. When served over pancakes, waffles, ice cream, you name it–the maple and strawberry aromas are sure to encircle your beloved’s head and put them into a spell. Your wish will be their command…
Or maybe you’ll simply impress your special someone with a fun and decadent twist on an old favorite.
Also… kids will definitely like it.
Whatever your intentions, this syrup is a great way to turn a regular breakfast into a really special start to your Valentine’s Day!
Strawberry Maple Syrup Love Potion Recipe
Yields about 1 cup
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup (not the fake stuff)
- 1 lb strawberries, fresh or frozen
1. If using fresh strawberries: Stem and slice the berries.
2. Combine strawberries and syrup in a small saucepan and put over high heat.
3. Once the syrup is bubbling, keep it boiling for about 10 minutes.
4. Strain the syrup into a container, reserving the strawberries.
5. Allow syrup to cool to room temperature before serving. Divide the strawberries among your guests as a bonus topping! Use the leftover syrup on pancakes, in mixed drinks, or on top of ice cream!
WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN MAPLE SYRUP BUT THINK IT’S GOING TO BE TOO MUCH WORK? NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING SPECIALIZED, EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT? OUR BOOK WILL TAKE YOU FROM YOUR TREES TO YOUR PANCAKES WITH EASY TO UNDERSTAND, CHEAP STRATEGIES AND PLANS! CHECK IT OUT HERE: